The Wines Les Arlettes
A subtil wine, a palette of flavours combining garrigue, dark fruits and smoky aromas. Its power and terroir leave their mark.
- Grape variety (-ies): 100% Syrah
- Terroir: Clay-limestone hillside with granitic scree (Massif des Arlettes) in the North of Cornas.
- Vinification / Ageing: Fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Ageing in oak barrels, new and of several wines, for 12 months.
- Cellaring potential: Up to 15 years.
- Tasting: A wine of great elegance, combining freshness and aromatic complexity, with notes of dark fruits and a wild perfume, with a smoky finish. The Syrah takes on a southern expression marked by power and warmth.
- Pairings: Game (wild boar, deer), confit duck legs, beef stew, cheese (Bleu des Causses).
- Sommelier’s tips: Open or decant ideally 1 hour before drinking, serve at 18°C.
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org