The Wines Perles Noires
An elegantly smooth wine with depth and velvety tannins. It reveals a delicate oriental caress.
per bottle (includes VAT)
Free shipping for orders over 150€
- Grape variety (-ies): 100% Syrah
- Terroir: Clay-limestone terraces with rolled pebbles from the Rhône, in the South of the Crozes-Hermitage appellation, in the town of Pont de l’Isère. About 40 years old vines.
- Vinification / Ageing: Fermentation in stainless steel truncated tanks. Ageing in oak barrels, new and of several wines, for 12 months.
- Cellaring potential: Up to 10 years.
- Tasting: A silky and velvety wine very representative of Syrah from the Northern Rhône Valley with finesse and structure. Notes of small liquoriced red berries.
- Pairings: Prime rib, grilled meat, jugged hare.
- Sommelier’s tips: Open or decant ideally 1 hour before drinking, serve at 18°C.
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol.