The Wines Esprit
Spicy young feline with delicious red berries.
per bottle (includes VAT)
Free shipping for orders over 150€
- Grape variety (-ies): 100% Syrah
- Terroir: Clay-limestone terraces with rolled pebbles from the Rhône, in the South of the Crozes-Hermitage appellation, in the town of Pont de l’Isère. About 15 years old vines.
- Vinification / Ageing: Fermentation in stainless steel truncated tanks. Ageing in tanks on fine lees for 8 months.
- Cellaring potential: Up to 6 years.
- Tasting: A warm and gourmet wine with notes of small red berries (redcurrants, blackcurrants, blackberries) typical of Syrah. A wine of pleasure.
- Pairings: Cooked meats, brioche in sausage, pork pie, roast veal, tapas, Picodon (goat cheese).
- Sommelier’s tips: Serve at 16-17°C.
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol.