The Wines Perles Ivoire
A fresh, tense wine with acacia and white peach aromas. We find an expression of nuts, fresh almond is carried by a salty, iodized wind.
per bottle (includes VAT)
Free shipping for orders over 150€
- Grape variety (-ies): 70% Marsanne, 30% Roussanne
- Terroir: Clay-limestone terraces with rolled pebbles from the Rhône, in the South of the Crozes-Hermitage appellation, in the town of Pont de l’Isère.
- Vinification / Ageing: Direct pressing with fermentation in oak barrels. Stirring of the lees and ageing in barrels, new and of several wines, for 8 months.
- Cellaring potential: Up to 5 years.
- Tasting: White wine combining freshness and exoticism with notes of white flowers and nuts, with a subtle iodized flavour. A lovely marriage between Marsanne and Roussanne.
- Pairings: Ravioles, seared scallops, grilled fish, pike quenelles with Nantua sauce, truffles, Saint-Marcellin cheese.
- Sommelier’s tips: Serve at temperature at 8-10°C.
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol.
Vintage 2022 available in spring 2023.